1. Do you ship outside of Ontario
Yes! We currently ship to Nova Scotia, Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba and BC.
2. What are your shipping rates?
We offer free shipping for orders over $40, for orders less than $40 it is a $10 flat rate. Shipments outside of Ontario are $15 flat rate.
3. Who do you use to ship your orders?
For Ontario wide shipments, we use a third party shipper, CanPar/ICS. All of out of province orders are shipped via Canada Post.
4. Do I need to show ID to receive my shipment?
Yes. Proof of age in your province of residence is required for CanPar to release your order to you.
5. How long will it take to receive my order?
We fulfill and ship orders within 48hrs of receipt (excluding weekends) and CanPar delivers within 1-4 business days. Orders placed after 5 pm Thursday may not ship out until the following Monday.
5. My order arrived with a broken bottle, what should I do?
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will start an investigation with CanPar to see what happened. We will refund you the cost of the broken product.
6. What area do you deliver to for local delivery?
We deliver within a 50km radius of our location in Bath, ON. If ever in doubt, send us an e-mail and we'll let you know if you qualify for free local shipping.
7. What are your delivery hours?
We deliver Tues-Sun between 4-6:30pm.
8. Do you offer same day delivery?
If your order is placed before 2pm on the day you would like to receive delivery, then we will deliver same day. Otherwise, it will be added to the next day's delivery.