Yes! We ship via Canada Post. Rates are calculated at checkout.
2. What are your shipping rates?
We offer $10 flat rate shipping on all orders, Ontario wide.
3. Who do you use to ship your orders?
For Ontario wide shipments, we use a third party courier. Depending on location, Canada Post may be used (i.e remote/locations not serviced by courier) All of out of province orders are shipped via Canada Post.
**Please note** P.O Box orders will be sent via Canada Post**
4. Do I need to show ID to receive my shipment?
Yes. Proof of age in your province of residence is required for courier to release your order to you. They will not safe drop your order if nobody is home.
Orders sent by Canada Post will require you to go to a post office to pick up, and a notice will be mailed to you outlining where to go.
5. How long will it take to receive my order?
We aim to fulfill and ship orders within 48hrs of receipt (excluding weekends and holidays) and CanPar/ICS delivers within 1-4 business days. Orders
placed after 5 pm Thursday may not ship out until the following Monday.
6. My order arrived with a damaged can, what should I do?
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will start an investigation with our courier to see what happened. We will refund you the cost of the damaged product.
7. What area do you deliver to for local delivery?
We deliver within a 25km radius of our location in Kingston, ON. If ever in doubt, send us an e-mail and we'll let you know if you qualify for free local shipping.
8. What are your local delivery hours?
We endeavor to deliver Tuesday and Thursday evenings. staffing permitting.
9. What happens if I'm not home during delivery?
We cannot leave your order without someone being home, we will add it to the next scheduled delivery run.
10. Do you offer same day local delivery?
If your order is placed before 2pm on delivery days, then we will deliver same day. Otherwise, it will be added to the next delivery run.