Yes! We ship via Canada Post. Rates are calculated at checkout.
2. What are your shipping rates?
We offer $10 flat rate shipping on all orders, Ontario wide.
3. Who do you use to ship your orders?
All orders are shipped via Canada Post
4. Do I need to show ID to receive my shipment?
Yes. Proof of age in your province of residence is required for courier to release your order to you. They will not safe drop your order if nobody is home.
Orders sent by Canada Post will require you to go to a post office to pick up, and a notice will be mailed to you outlining where to go.
5. My order arrived with a damaged can, what should I do?
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will start an investigation with our courier to see what happened. We will refund you the cost of the damaged product.
6. What area do you deliver to for local delivery?
We deliver within a 25km radius of our location in Kingston, ON. If ever in doubt, send us an e-mail and we'll let you know if you qualify for free local shipping.
7. What are your local delivery hours?
We endeavor to deliver Tuesday and Thursday evenings. staffing permitting.
8. What happens if I'm not home during delivery?
We cannot leave your order without someone being home, we will add it to the next scheduled delivery run.